About the E3 Tuningbox
The E3 Performance Tuningbox is the only tuningbox with overheating protection. Of course it has other advantages too. Here are 13 more:
- Easy installation
- All Calibration developed on dyno
- Multi channel box for accurate results
- Dual CPU
- Developped by OEM engineer for tuners
- No warranty issues (no detection at dealer)
- Compatible with diesel (and gasoline engines : are in development)
- Floating gain (to avoid ECU detection and learning/adaptation issues)
- Perfectly suitable for all kinds gearboxes, including manual, automatic, DCT
- Adjustable by customer
- Overboost possibility
- Installation can be reversed
- Reprogrammable for your next car (with matching wiring)
You’re always looking for more power and economy for your engine. At least we do. The E3 Performance Tuning Boxes will give you more power and torque, but they will also help you to reduce fuel consumption. Consumption is of course directly linked to the way you use your accelerator, but with our tuning box you don’t need to press so hard on the accelerator. That’s how the E3 Performance Tuning Boxes help you to reduce your ecological footprint. And by the way, it’s fully compatible with a DPF (diesel particulate filter).
The E3 Performance Tuning Boxes are easy to install and the installation is also easy to reverse. The E3 Performance box optimizes the manufacturer’s software without overwriting it. This means the diagnostic tool of your garage won’t ever find out about the tuning box, but more importantly: you can use the tuning box on your next car too. The tuning box is reprogrammable for almost every car (manual, auto, gasoline, diesel); the only thing you need is matching wiring.
Safety comes first. The E3 Performance Tuningbox gives you more power and torque, but it won’t affect the safety systems of your car, like ABS and ESP. All modifications made by the E3 Performance Tuningbox are within acceptable tolerances - to avoid extreme engine wear. This means the tuning box won’t shorten the life of your engine.
And did we already mention the fact that a car with more power and torque will provide you with a greater driving pleasure?